Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Halo Ha~_~
My 1st week of re-open campus life is quite relaxing
As there's no tutorial class hoho
This 3 days i went jogging with friends
Gonna "Get Get"
Gonna "Fit Fit"
I need more stamina as every sport required it



Y i so hardworking on jogging?
Cause there's no one can accompany to play ball!!!
This sem there will be 2 big table tennis event organized by Cyberjaya Table Tennis CLub
I am one of the committee
The huge event would be CyberCom IV
This event is only for the Citizen,students,employees in Cyberjaya
The 2nd one would be sport carnival organized by SRC(Student representative Council)
But we still have to do the registration and the match as well
Hate meeting but have to go-.-'
Learn Learn Learn
I want to achieve something in this event
Get 1st?? Is totally dam hard
Gain more experience

This week i gonna back to somewhere else to meet my senior
Cause my xiao Tu Di wants to buy table tennis racket
May be i gonna meet special someone hehe
It depends

Drowsy Drowsy ZzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment