Thursday, May 6, 2010

Coming event

Looking at, Looking at, Looking at me
Looking at , Looking at, Looking at the date

This coming Sunday would be Mother's Day
You are the one of the people who brings me to this world
Thx for the 9-10months of carrying me this healthy boy ^^
I was the black sheep of the family
You was the Shepard
You tried to teach me right from wrong

Although you are quite dominating in this family
You are the headmistress in the house
My dad,bro and i become the student @.@
Imagine a teacher in the house?_?

We can't make up our wind,wind,wind
So please dun waste the time,time,time
Please study hard,hard,hard
To get a good result,result,result


I was thinking of back hometown and celebrate mother's day
But i have 4 exam papers on next week.............
Should i proceed with the plan or stand by to study??
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This sem
I got no motivation for my study
I can't confirm what result i will get >.<







1 comment:

  1. drop by~
    hehe..good luck good luck!!
    ^^thn can enjoy le..=p

    ReplyDelete