Friday, October 15, 2010

Few day may become the one part of my life

Just finish 3 days 2 nite in Melacca
Is being long time i din't back Melacca and visit my foundation friends
They are still the same





The movie that we had watched 2gether


What will you react when they say i become more thinner than be4???
Should i feel happy or sad???

Plus...
My apetitle is not as good as in foundation year
May be the food in Cyberjaya affected me???

What i had did as i said to my self was eat as much as i can
Hell yeah~ i did it

Next sem would be a hectic sem
With lots of events
I love events ^^ especially tournament
I would show up everything i had learnt

IN other way
I am worry my exam result...
I dun wish to get "doom" in my supplementary paper which is japanese >.<
Bless me for a Pass in that paper
For other subject, I dun think i will fail because i write everything i know!!!
End of friday

Welcome my Saturday^^
Regards,
Teh

No comments:

Post a Comment