Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 and 2010

As i planned early and wish in 2009
Some of it i had achieve
I achieve something, but not achieve everything
In academic, achieve half cause 1st sem did study hard
In sports, yes i achieve alot
Get 2nd in Cyber Closed tournament, consider lucky cause get lucky draw
Skill ah?
I think improve some cause my senior bring me go see outside tournament
In terms of relationship
What i wrote early in Ixora there~_~
I still remember~A pikachu pic ^^
Go through the "forest heart"=.='-fail
Go through someone heart -fail
Achieve good result in academic and sports-on the progress

Well, i already think what i want to do in 2010
1st=achieve good result in academic and sports
2nd=go in someones heart!!!~find a gf~
3rd=whole world peace xd
4rd=get more friend
5th=go through the easy and hard life
6th=find a roommate, as my ex-roommate is shifting out due to graduate
7th=become a pro kaki in gaming muahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment