Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yesterday's rush hour

1st of all
i would like to apologize due to my noob leadership and my last min rushing
For those who want to blame me/scold me
U may do so=.='
It showed that i still need more improvement in guiding ppl

2ndly i would like to thank to all member who were coming for the assignment discussion
I really appreciated very much
And i was happy doing assignment with u all
The time we had 2gether was so full of fun,laughter,sorrow,hatred and tiredness

Discussion enhanced our speaking skill, writing skill and 1 more the most important is "吹水" skill in writing the report
Besides that, we can gained knowledge from the discussion as we started interpreting the data

We done at 4am in this morning
Thx everyone

Regards,
Teh A.K.A Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment