Tuesday, August 3, 2010

...

So far so neutral xd
Is being 1 week i dint update my blog
I had to face more realities
what i enjoy the most is hang out with a small group of friends
3-4 is enough
Can talk to each other well
I dislike hang out with big groups of friends
is too crowded and hard to talk to each other

Another section i enjoy is drink red wine and vodka with peers
drunk is better
everything is straight-forward
Some of their sentence is really amazing
Is sour and pain
Is like a sharp needle
But still have to key in the information into my mind
Yeah~ Those are my weaknesses~
As my friend says
You are kia su
Yes, i am kia su
I prefer win than lose
It's motivate me to higher level

Sometime is better for me to seal my mouth
People which makes mistake~ i am lazy to correct it

Disagreement of view is more than agreement of view
I felt being wasted
I learned from the past and mistake

Soon, i will participate MMU Malacca Closed table tennis tournament
Hope i can get a champion back~~~ My short aim
As usual, training is carry out
But in MMU cyberjaya, is hard for me to find a partner to train with
Sad case, most of the freshie are not really skillful enough..............
The only way i train is practice with my dad
Thx for his endurance for endure his emotional son xd
As a payback, i will do my best in all the tournament


Regards,
Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment