Thursday, August 19, 2010

Express before i start the button "Relak"

I always wonder why i put so many effort in 1 thing?
Yeah, I am Kia Su (Prefer Win Than lose)

Let me continue the story

I ask B to do something for me
The due date is on xx/xx/xxxx
Few day be4 the due date, i just wait , wait and wait...
2-3 days be4 the due date, i ask B : How was it? Are u done?
B: Hmm, i will submit to u be4 the due date

In the end, i end up with doing B's part as well
Conclusion: I being waiting like a sohai A.K.A idiot, is better i do B's part rather that i wait for it

After i done it and send to my leader, then B come and ask me why u do my part?
A big swt for B
LOLZ

U come and ask me why i do ur part after the due date??? o0o
I was fucked up and say: nvm, u still do ur part and send it 2 me

How "lucky" am i to meet this kind of group member? Fuck!

I guess i am putting too much care on this kind of matter
It boots up my temperature as i keep thinking of it
So i guess i have to put it lower as i dun want my body cell die so fast xd
Yes, is raining
No volcano after this hehe

Press the "Relak" Button
and rest for better life
Tomorrow will be a brand new day

Regards,
Teh

No comments:

Post a Comment