Monday, November 30, 2009

26th-29th November

26th........................12.30pm-2pm sitting on the bus to melacca
Motive=Celebrate yu qun birthday(actual is on 29th)
3-6pm play table tennis with senior
Found out that the gap between me and him are getting far
May be cyber is lack of skillful player i guess....
7.15pm- Koo Xiao rong come fetch me,pok xiao mei, ah jay go Wings Cafe

8.15pm arrival of birthday girl, she so shocked that we come back from cyber to celebrate her birthday(me,jac,shin yee)

11.30pm..... reach senior house
11.30 afterward-secret thing happen hehe
3am-go yum cha with senior
4.30am sleep zzzzz

27th-28thWent to Johor bahru
Kulai>Skudai>Perling
Motive=watch table tennis tournament organized by outsider(Alot expert there)
Last but not least, Food!!!
I am lazy to upload the food here^^
Is delicious, dun miss it out when u go to JB
Guo Tiao Zai, Ais Kacang, Laksa , 5xiang , ikan bakar

27th 9.35pm=Watch Twilight 2-new moon
Due to i dint watch the twilight saga
is very hard for me to understand the story of new moon T_T
And the ending is ......... no comment
I gonna watch twilight saga and i am waiting for the Twilight 3!!!

29th-midnight 3am reach melacca Ixora
Stay at pok pok house, having a great chat with ex-roommate and housemate
Seriously i miss them so much
Can blow water with them xd

4.30pm-sit bus back to hometown
Ending

I found out that there's a unbroken chain between me and u
Wonder she can feel or not???

No comments:

Post a Comment