Monday, November 16, 2009

Saturday's life

I planned to study
But in the end, i used it to play game and hang out with friends
Tu Tu Tu.....................
Hello Ah Teh where are u now??
Teh: ME ah? Somewhere else in Malaysia lolz.
Friend: Then what are u doing o??
Teh: ZzZ lo, apa hal?
Friend: Dun ask, just get urself ready and wait us at car park there.

So we went for watching movie-2012-
7.00pm-began the journey to IOI Mall
Lucky the midnite 12.00am got seat, but it was in the most front line
This movie was awesome
If i had given 1 more chance to watch, i sure will watched it
The duration was 2 and half hours
Due to the delay, the movie start from 12.30am and ended up at 3.00am
The movie described how the world ended
It gave me some impact
It gave me a feeling of doing something be4 the world end
Be4 the world end i will........
I will vindicate to someone that i love
I will throw away all the money
I will throw away all the pressure
I will throw away all my luxuries
I will throw away all my asset
I will go and say sry to my enemy

The sound effect of the movie was dam cool
I love this movie very much
But 1 thing which was very fake was the way of survivor survive from the earthquake, falling down of building, Volcano's Lawa. The driver's car was totally 0% damaged=.='
And the ending was totally suck.....
The scrip should show something to us that human being must change to become good so that the world will not being destroyed by them


The world is changing everyday due to human day-to-day operation
If human being continue doing all the acitity which does bring any benefit to the environment
I wonder when will be the world end

No comments:

Post a Comment