Sunday, November 1, 2009

1st time write about you

I am afraid that after i post it out, she will not talk to me
Just because i am missing someone which is opposite sex of me
I wrote it long time ago, it was last sememster

Saw you in the class
Saw you from the distance
Saw you chatting with your friend
Saw you sms-ing with me in the class
Saw you paying attention in the class
Something about your beautiful face
I saw a empty slot behind you
But I am afraid to sit there
Cause I am shy to sit there
I'll never get the chance again
I see the dream light
Trying to reach out to you
Can't let the music stop
Can't let the wind stop
Can't let my sight lose in you
Until I talk to you
Reach out as far as I can
Only me
Only you
Will understand what am I writing now


Well, I am writing the funny moment between me and you in the class
Shy is the 1st thing we face
I will let u become more comfortable
I swear is truth
Because the girl like you is impossible to find


Regards,
Teh A.K.A Rambutan

2 comments:

  1. who is the someone which is opposite sex of you o ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone that u dunno de haha
    tell u also dunno
    bring u go also far
    u come cyber then i show u lo^^

    ReplyDelete