Monday, June 7, 2010

the 1st day of 1st week of 1st gamma year

Actually nth special about it
Everyone remain the same
except for their hair style
Shorter,longer,curlier,straighten,and colourful

New starting
New Dream
New World
New Target
New motive

As time goes beyond
Everyone is chasing their dream
Everyone gonna become mature
More mature, More trouble/problem will appear
We have to solve it in order to gain more experience

Perhaps something happen to me and my roommate
Sometime i feel sry to him cause i always pps when he was gaming
I am sry for that
I will pps when no one is using
If we are not happy with it, pls save it out
At least it wont keep in our mind and hate each other
I guess it would be the rational solution for it

As i promise early
I pass my FAR
and i will continue study for 1 month!!!

Today i just went table tennis with friend
Hehe
At least i can play like wang hao but with inconsistent skill
Hope i can play better soon
Next target would be be the champion for MMU cyber and MMU melacca
!!!!


Regards,
Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment