Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday

A
Hectic
Day

Drove back to PD
Once i reach home, friend just reached my house
Outing with them
Sing K~
Hanging around in green box
Coincident meet a foundation friend
She dint change

My "Cha-Ka-Ra" is limited
Cha-Ka-Ra= our stamina
I was tired due to late sleep

Last few post
An unknown reader post comment that i too heavy on myself
I always pressure myself to something which i dun like or neutral toward it
A problem will not appear if i dun my self so hard or pressure myself
In long term, trouble will come to me

I am not really good in speaking or conversation
As sometime i am tired and really lazy care about it
Just let them talk about it
I dun give a damn
I am not really good in making topic but i am good in fooling around or talk something which is complicated or something very "cold" which make some of friend can't withstand on it
Something i quite envy some of my friend can be a fun joker
Make everyone laugh
This kind of friend is fun and entertaining
I wish to be like him
But everyone has dif characteristic
I would not imitate it
i got my own characteristic

Wonder when i can grow mature
I wish to have good management in controlling my emotion

This Sunday will be a big day for me
Table tennis tournament in Port Dickson is on that time
Wish to achieve good result
Win or lose doesn't matter
Just hope to learn from it

Arigator

Regards,
Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment