Wednesday, June 16, 2010

tik tok tik tok......

Time
Goes
Beyond

Today was full of joy, boring , exhausted, and etc......
Whatever weather cold or warm
It still me
So far
I discover my own problem
>>Like to mixed conversation with a wrong topic<<
Totally an act of stupidity

1st, i should sharpen my ear
Hear clearly and think be4 the word speak out
I guess i had inherited from parent ....
Bad thing inherited
Good attitude never inherited
@_@ speechless on this @_@

6-7.30pm badminton with MMU cyber campus friends
Feeling my skill better or they become noob than previous???
Playing badminton is quite a burden for student
As we are still financially depend our parent to cont our life
But i can't stop it
As i am a sport freak i guess


2morrow MMU cyber campus will have friendly match with Uni KL
table tennis is one of the competition
I will perform well for MMU cyber campus!!!!!!

So far so good
The road is wide
Great lesson for me
Never ever pressure urself
In the end, we will get trouble
I rather calm down 1st

Calm down..............


L + A + Z + Y
Time for gaming.
Wee wang wang

Regards,
Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment