Saturday, October 31, 2009

..............................

Fuck!!!!
Can my parent stop 念经 to me?
我已经知错了,我答应要好好读书。为什么还要念经?

I can't handle it anymore
我在家找不到温暖,每天都在对我念经
sien............
I already told them i will get bad result since i dint study well
But keep on bel bel
The sentence never change from the 1st day until now
Y don't both of u just use knife and stab on me?
My emotion got limit!!!
Mom and Dad
sry for my loud voice and my stubborn attitude
I will study hard and will not dissapoint both of u

我知道我很牛脾气,可是我会改的
我要得是家人的关心而不是念经!!!
想骂我这不孝子就骂吧
我知道你们是为我好
我也知道你们很难过
我看到你们难过,我都很想哭
哭有何用?倒不如想如何去日子
竟然我知道错了,就好好的让我一个人去taste 错的感受和如何去解决
It's bitter and i want learn from it


可能你们会把我骂醒也说不定
Fuck, no remedy to cure my mood!!
I just wish i will pass through this hard period
Sentence of the day=Promise to study hard

No comments:

Post a Comment