Wednesday, March 31, 2010

1st ever angry limit burst

April Fool Fuck!!!
get cheated by few course mate Fuck!!!
Sibek dulan after get cheated by them
I know it is a special day
But can't you all dun make me as a fool
By making a emergency story which need my helping hand
Don't you all know the risk what if i rush to somewhere else??? Fuck

You guys are making my emotion break down
As i am busying doing my preparation on my presentation
and u guys are fooling me at the same time
Fuck
U all deserve to get scolded by Me ,,l,,
I dun care
no ppl ask u all so unlucky to fool me at the wrong time
,,l,, o0o mmllmm ..1.. ";...................;"

I just feel good after shouting out those @!#$@$#@$@#$#
i wonder what if someone come fool me on the next morning
I can't promise what will happen next
clever de ppl, dun make me angry is the best way

Fucked april fool

Regards,
Teh

No comments:

Post a Comment