Friday, March 26, 2010

>.< zzz

This few day my appetite is becoming weaker
A plate of mee goreng, i can't finish it >.<
This few days, i am busy training for the coming event which are Inter-campus and MMU Cyber Com IV
Is time to show my training result to the ppl >.<
I try to change from defensive to aggressive player
I want attack and defend well
I dun want let ppl pawn me so easily !!!


Today~_~
Scary afternoon
Nearly involve in an accident
When the teksi comes out from the teksi parking there
I was confuse what to do next
so i just drive and take over it
Then, i just straight turn left into the MMU campus ( i dint put signal )
Is dangerous
Thank God, Nth happen
Amitofa
Next time i will slow down and drive!!!!

let's comment about the macro econ papers
Can't say hard or easy
Cause i know how to do and bull shit xd
But i am not confirm with the answer

Currently i am fall in love with power ranger song by Aoran Waters
It flash back my childhood memories
As a child> Is enjoying
We are naive and dunno anything
Just eat ,sleep, and play everyday

Now i am the adolescent stage
Gonna move to young adult stage
It reach to the middle of the stage of live

2morrow would be sport inter-campus
guys and gurls
gambateh and have fun

Regards,
Teh

No comments:

Post a Comment