Friday, March 12, 2010

abc

Is being 1 month i dint update this rambutan's world
Main reason would be i ter-delete my chat box
It makes me no mood to update at all

In other hand, i am kinda busy to update
I feel don't like to disclose my personal information at here

Currently i am in cyberjaya
Rushing for assignment+mid-term exam
Recently i am watching badminton all England's news everyday
Feel disappointed after watch Malaysian top pair had been pawned by Denmark pair lolz

What i want to say is
Rexy ur current job as double-coach gonna shake as ur student pay back u a bad result in all England
I just wish to watch badminton Thomas cup
It organize once in 2 years

Tick Tock Tick Tock
As time moves on
I am getting elder, or mature??
Get to know more thing

What i most anger de is my relative
I will type it in Chinese
你赚钱厉害又有什么用?做人,做到酱失败。有何用?

Next, i am finding umpires for the MMU Table Tennis Cyber Com IV
hope that i can fully accumulate the amount of umpires as the event is around the corner
I gonna train hard in it, as i want achieve something in the event^^
Bless me and all the best to me

Say goodbye to yesterday
Time to Say hi to my bed

No comments:

Post a Comment