Monday, March 22, 2010

Today~_~

1stly i can't finish study on my test, cause i having competition in Malacca last week
I can't prepare it well

Today ~ 2 tests
Quite happy with 1st test because it just a computer accounting test

2nd test~ Just get fucked up!!! Dam, i got no confident at all
The question is really making me sick and insane

Another incident
I forget to off the car's light
From 5.30pm until 10pm
Thx to my Friend Ah Zhuan's housemate for help me to save the car by using jumper
That time was around 11pm+++
The wind blows so strong zzzz
Is nice for sleep but not nice for 3 of us~_~
三人在大风中救车记^^
What i learn from this case is
1. Do not blame the incident
2. Learn from the incident
3. Never repeat the same mistake again
4. Be good with friends

After the rescue section, time for hang out cause need to start the engine for at least 30mins++
so i call my course mate to accompany me go jalan jalan cari tempat
mana tau my night vision is bad~_~
just hang around the cyberjaya

Last part
The Night View Of Cyberjaya is so wonderful and beautiful^^

No comments:

Post a Comment