Monday, September 20, 2010

the 100th post

It's my 100th post at here
Congrats to myself for being so hardworking for writing out xd

Today was the 1st day of my final exam in 2nd year of my accounting degree
The subject was knowledge economy
The question required me to write our own opinion and elaborate
I love this kind of question as the scoring is no wrong or right answer
Everything was based on our knowledge and English level
Another Lucky case was i Correctly predicted a word in the question
Some of my friend are guessing the wrong one and write the wrong answer
The Conclusion was we should read more English article

Recently i saw a lot of my friends are posting their comments on their face-book's wall
They were complaining moody + Sleepy +Lazy + hungry + Anti-exam + and more
What's for u guys/girls are complaining about?
Is just a paper
Why don't just take the complaining time to do ur revision rather than wasting time on face-book?
Another thing i dislike to see was people comment on their subjects
After the subject had done, they are complaining that the paper is hard++blak blak
Previously, they always said that
But in the end, they got an A or B+ in the exam >>>WTF <<< lolz
Sometime when i really blank of the exam paper, and i see the post
i really want to say damn u all xd!!!

the day after 2morrow would be the MoonCake Festival
As usual, i am in the exam season
can't go back reunion with family members
This year i would be having a reunion dinner with coursemate
Let's study 1st and hang out on the day

Regards,
Teh

No comments:

Post a Comment