Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Feel the miserable

This few days seems like hectic for me
Back hometown is another sickness for it
I did nth on my education in my house
I keep on training with my dad to improve my table tennis skills
I will only do the education stuff in cyberjaya where my campus is located

I discover a "Ugly" Truth
A B C D went out for a drink
A B C ask D what u had contribute in ur group assignment
D answer that he/she had done alot of stuff
A+B+C is curious because D had a bad rumours that he/she is a free raider in almost all the group assignments
Then A B C go ask E:What did the D done in ur group assignment
E says: He/She did nth, he/she is a lazy bump...
A B C: Omg!!! he/she talks like he/she did everything in the group assignment >.<
In the end they remain silence as they do not want to disclose the ugly truth

I hate this kind of member...

Another thing is i hate the uncertainty
Yesterday, Z says want to swap his presentation part with me
As a deal, i swap my part with him
On the next day, after i finish prepare everything for my part
Z come and ask me for swap back his part
Can u guys imagine my reaction on that time? Assume that u are in my condition...
I really want to scold vulgar words, but ... in end, i swap back with him...
Sigh, we always do the assignment in the eleventh hours
I hope we can learn from it

The early we finish, the early we can rest and modify our mistake
Early is better than late
Late is complicated
Everything will be pack 2gether at the same time as our emotion is limited
It might burst anytime

Just hope for a smooth presentation by 2morrow

Regards,
Teh

No comments:

Post a Comment