Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Expressing

Thanks for my friend who bring me go One U~
Shopping and buy cloth as my birthday present
No cake doesn't matter as long as i can feel the warm
Another great thanks to my course mate for celebrating my birthday in advance in Look Out Point
But uncertainty happen
It doesn't follow up the plan
1st of all is the cloth attire
As i can see that my female friends all dress up nicely
While for the guy, really not standardize at all
Sorry for the comment on it, but thank for the wish and cake ^^

What i hate is repeating my mistake
On the 6/9/2010 2pm in the class
yeah i am the birthday boy xd
J had scored the highest in the mid-term
What i want to say to her is 你做的不错, not bad<Then A B C D all shoot me back and said: are u good enough to comment such thing?
As i reply: sorry for the words mistake, i apologize on it
After we had finished the class
A B C come repeat my >>bad mistake for what i did just now<<< infront of them
Is sound like embarassing me
But i really dislike it
Since i had did the mistake and apologize for it
For what purpose A B C repeat it and hummiliate me again?
I am not really happy with it, so i went out for a walk in the campus
yeah, it helps alot
Another nightmare begin after i finish the next class which is 6pm+=
They repeat for the 3th time...
Can u imagine my feeling??? for those reader??
I straight away express my feeling: Pls don't repeat it, i am not happy with it.
The moment on that time is everyone silence for 10 sec, then D find other topic to avoid the uncertainty happen
I don't mean that i am the birthday boy, i will be the most dominant person on that day
But A B C said something which i dun prefer
ABC: Don't think today is ur birthday, we will scare of you
WTF???
Sigh

Today~~~ 7/9/2010
I repeat my mistake again
Rushing assignment at the 11 hour
I ask help from my friend
But only few of them are helping me
I know i am pity xd
But i choose to have a chit chat with other friend which i trust to express the grievance
Yeah, i feel good after expressing it out
In the end, i got a helping friend from D

Life is like that, i like to complain as much as i can
But this is human nature, non of you can stop me from complaining
Complaining >>> Improvement

No matter how, No matter what
Be clam for every uncertainty which pop out in our life
We will be the winner soon.....

Regards,
Teh

No comments:

Post a Comment