Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's the 99 Posts ^^

As the final exam is around the corner
as neutral, i still in the reading process
The process is quite slow actually
I rather go for sport than studying at home... Is kind of Boring!!!

As someone mention that he/she afraid that our gang's relationship will varies
I guess that would be few of outcome
1=conflict occurs, the bond would not goes stronger or tider
2=Neutral, in Chinese we call it as open 1 eye, closed 1 eye xd
3=conflict solve, the bond is more stronger and invulnerable
May be ur own observations may help on it
Or we leave it to Mr.Time to judge it

Oh yeah~ I am curious about the next competition!!!
I watch Wang Hao's video everyday!!!
He is my favorite sport star!!!
I put heavy on table tennis rather than exam
Diu lo >.<
I am kind of afraid if this happen

This few day i describe it as "no tsunami"
Nth happen at all, everything goes neutral
Playing,facebook-ing, msn-ing,gaming, sleeping and last eating!!!

Just hope the exam will score higher xd
Hope i can put more effort on it
Let's goes all the way tonite
Let's study ~_~

Regards,
Teh

No comments:

Post a Comment