Monday, November 1, 2010

End of Oct...

Finally The tournament is over
The Dream Breaker!!!!
I fail to achieve 3 gold medals in it
But i got 2 gold medal and 1 silver medal

The story begin with
I play for mixed double final> Mens Double final >Then last Men Single final
The rest time is not enough
Spare extra time for me pls?
May be i can make the different....
Nvm...
I will show up more "outstanding training"

As my previous state that i rarely went out with friends
Sry for can't make it
Because i dunno how to separate myself >.<
Unless i am Naruto
Kage No Jutsu!!!! all clone come out haha

Yesterday
Monday
Car's Tayar was spoil because of 1 nail...
Thx to my friends who teach me and help me to fix it

Hopefully i will meet my hometown friends by this weekands
is being 3 weeks i dint back home
home Sick xd
So far my education are in the normal mode
But what i really dun like is the morning class~_~
Damn i am not really a morning person...
But the time table ends quickly perday
I can't find the word "hectic" in my education
But i can feel the "hectic" in my table tennis club ^^

Regards,
Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment