Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday then SATURDAY

After few more hours
I must wake up around 5.30am
And Depart to melacca around 6.45am~
Go there for?
MMU melacca table tennis competition

I would like to share the secret behind the scene
My president is totally disallowed me to bring junior to go participate
1st reason is because she dislike the melacca side ppl
Is ur problem~ why want relate to us?
And i already mention self-pay and self-care
U dun like , then u dun go
Why want to stop us?
Is totally no comment
Nearly argue because of this small competition
People want get experience and interest to join
U got no reason to stop us
Unstoppable xd

Recently i found out "something"
Should i say luckily i didn't put much investment on "it"?
or should i continue it?
I am not sure of it
I will let the Mr.Time to judge for me
Wish to have the 3th eye
Sharingan!!!! lolz

Can't deny that we are living in this competitive edge
Everything is about competition
Love matter~Business~tournament~greedy~unscrupulous
human are realistic as well
I do love to pee pretty girl
and so on for opposite sex



Hopefully i will perform well later~~
Do wish me luck ya~
Regards,
Teh

No comments:

Post a Comment