Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday...

A ask H what if you can't solve a problem, what would u Do?

H says: i will throw it a side and go for sport
H add on: I believe that sport would be the best remedy to refresh our mind

H: I will try my best until the end
Even though it is an unachievable mission
Death also never mind xd
As long as i got try be4

I rather trust my self than hoping on other
failure is sour and bitter
The outcome will be never good
But at least i gain something from it
Try An Error~same goes to how me find the IRR xd

Soon, i will be participating MMU Cyber Table Tennis Double championshop
It is a special event which organize only for double category
What i dislike is
They are applying the lucky draw system
U will never know ur partner until the competition day
What if i am unlucky partner with a beginner......
I wish someone can understand the situation......
For sure, i will get fed up xd
What if i am lucky get a good standard of partner?
For sure, other will say that it is unfair for them
I just wish the tournament goes back to normal status...
Choose ur own partner would be ur best choice
No one will complain as it is their choice
and there's no U-turn for it

For beginner, they will think
"Aiya, i sure lose one. for what i need to participate?
Hello, learn la
Everyone also learn from 0
Is just how much effort u put on it
U work harder, for sure ur skill is better than others
It has direct relationship


华语。。。
好久没写了
人人都说真心付出未必有回报
可是我相信真心付出一定有回报!!!
如果没有回报,我会说
老天爷呀。。。。做么酱对我啊。。。。 xd

regards,
Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment