Friday, November 5, 2010

Photo+ voice out


Just want to share some of the pic during the competition
Can't deny that feeling is the most important
I got the feeling^^



Testing 1 2 3
Testing 1 2 3
xd xd



Another main reason why i won the double tittle is the teamwork+smartwork+tacit understanding
We see the chance
We take the risk
We Won the tittle



Another photo
Smile^^




Yes!!!
I will be the shadow of "Wang Hao" ^^
More tournament is coming soon
Training will be carry on as usual

Regarding to the event post morterm
I will write in my own sentence
功劳就没有我的份。。。
中鸟就有我的份。。。
Come on man ~_~
Yes, i am wrong because i never teach u all how to become a umpire
And i teach u all 1 day be4 the event
Sry for that man
To be Honest
Did u guys ever come for training?
Or seek my advice during the training?
No, u guys come for fun and leave early
Do i have time to teach?
Fine, i accept it

2nd thing
I not really happy with what my president say
"Ah Hao, pls dun go upstair and disturb the announcer..."
Come on!!!
I become the umpire and pass the score card to announcer equal to disturb?
Pls open ur eyes wei...
Lucky the annoucer got made it clear during the post morterm

Thirdly
"Ah Hao, pls help us to clean up + settle all the work after the event"
Hell yeah, i had played 3 final games continous with inbetween 5mins of rest
I am not iron man
Although i helped very less, but i had clean up the empty bottle
I am not the free raider ~_~
Sien, since already pass
I would like to express at here nia

Saturday..........
Cyber Enterpreneurship's event
I Dunno anything about it
I still doubt on it
Hope the event will not waste my time

Soon 14th would be my next tournament
Is time to show up my improvement !!

Another short-term wish for me
20th!!! Pls dun give any event to me especially SRC event
My president is not free and will go for Maraton....
And i dun want go to what stupid camp!!!!
20th is Melacca Table Tennis Tournament
I wish to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
Rambutan

2 comments:

  1. express your feeling is good~
    communicate with your president also is very important part,let her know what u thinking abt,what wrong had she made,then only can improve and understand each other~

    ReplyDelete
  2. already tell her alot times jor
    but she is quite defensive person
    as in defensive mood, she will defend all her point~ 1 word=sien
    but in future, i confirm will express out

    ReplyDelete