Sunday, December 5, 2010

The end of MASISWA sport carnival

Finally ~
Is end~
But the standard is not as what i had expected early
The standard is actually quite low~
Low~ until my campus MMU can get 1st in mixed double
To be honest~they are just 4 tag in mixed double

Is 1st time the MASISWA insert table tennis as suggested by MMU
hahahaha
Due to the low standard
Our MMU team player had achieved good result
Sry
Because i had doom it
WE can't achieve 5 golds in 5 category
I had achieved 2 bronze medal in men single and double
Sry for my mistake because i am not really familiar with pimple rubber
And Thx for the support during the match
U guys and gurls support are warms and i am comfortable with it

I would used my 1 week mid-term break to practice and rearrange the training with my dad!!! a new one will be born soon!!!

Out topic section
Since some of my table tennis members have internal problems with each other
I would like to become the "savior"
so that in the future, ease for the event
What i found out is
Every one got 1 similarity in the club
When talk about event= all mooody
when talk about food=all level up!!!
Problem and gap will be solve by communication


Regards,
Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment