Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Noob is better than Clever

Just pawn by the mamak kia ............
I shouldn't order extra ....
The mamak like to pawn ~_~
I become the Noob
Over Budget for 1 meal !!!!
What i should do is ask clearly about the price then only proceed with the next extra order

The Table Tennis event postmortem had done
It was simply and not expected by me
Everyone was happy with the event
Except me!!!!
Damn fuck up with it because i pick worst draw~_~
Cool~ Down~
Be the "joker" of the event is worth
At least i can make the crowd laugh >.<
I am glad to make it xd

As i mention in the topic
Why Noob is better than Clever?
Never become a clever person

When u are clever, u wont learn anything
When u are noob, that's alot things we can learn

When u are clever, everyone aim u>>> I can't explain
why, may be is envy or jealous

When u are noob, u will never get aim by the ppl

When u are clever, u become more action and forget about urself
When u are noob, u will become the only one which is urself

Off topic a while
I guess i shall continue invest in "Something"
Do not ask me why
My answer would be ~ Continue ~
Hopefully this coming week event will be successfully held
And i hope i can achieve something from it

Best Regards,

Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment