Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rambutan's daily life

Recently busy for cyber-entrepreneurship
It means online+business
But what my group did was not related with the word "cyber"
My Group was selling drinks
Hope everything will carry on smoothly

Finally
The mid-term result for taxation had out
i got an average upper result
I am consider lucky because i studied at the eleventh hour :D

Some friends say that i am a sport freak
Yeah, i got the same answer with all of you
Actually i spend too much time on table tennis
I guess i have to diversify my time for other purpose

Recently i found out that some of my junior did not show respect to senior
Is was not a good thing
Plus, i got no idea how to solve it
Since the policy of the club had changed
As a powerless vice president~ try my best to change
I was thinking how to talked or persuaded with a stubborn president ZzZ
Is kinda headache

As i can promise is
Seniors will not lead their juniors to a death road
Thx

Regards,
Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment