Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh no

Is Friday Midnight ...........2Am...........
The night is still young

Is early in the morning but in the late of midnight

I was totally not happy with my performance of yesterday
Had a bad training
Pimple~Pimple~Pimple~
You are so odd~
I can't even understand your next step
I will conquer you soon....

Another thing
I was still curious about the"something"
Should i go or not?
It was a competitive market~~~~~
Strong remain
Weak goes home
I was the "weak" one
Totally blank with it
Got no action for it

Can't deny that human likes to see beautiful thing
To be honest, i like to peek pretty girls
Same goes to opposite sex

I will be away for 3 days starts from now until sunday
As i am going to a binding camp
Hopefully it wont be bored
or else i will complain alot at my dreamland
Nitez

Regards,
Hao

No comments:

Post a Comment