Wednesday, August 26, 2009

emo+moody for tuesday and wednesday

Undescribable for tuesday and wednesday
Lots of unexpected event had happen on me
1st i want to talk about the PTPTN thing
Wake up in the early morning
9am reached there, saw alot ppl already there
Nice mood sitting down and wait wait wait
Around 11am++, still waiting for my turn
Time pass very slow, so i go“吹水 ” with my classmate
blow till 4pm still havent get our turn
For sure, big mood swing
Hot mood with lots of ppl in the hall
Here's come a GY kia which name Jason or Jie Sheng i dunno how to spell
This GY kia want cut place, we all sure "bu song" de lah
Talk to him nicely, he still dun admit wrong and keep on kao pei kao bu
Mother Fxxker, we talk nicely he keep on talk talk talk
Seriously i felt want to punch him at that moment
Because of PTPTN ppl there, we stop here
Dun want lose the PTPTN chance cause of the sohai GY kia!
Then the sohai move to other side, now reached my turn
WTF i forget 1 more document ...................
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz get reject and get diu by the PTPTN ppl zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No choice have to ask my parent to come cyberjaya to give me by the next day
Lucky man, i had settle all the PTPTN thing by today.

Well, i am tired of it
I had punched hardly on the wall, hand pain too. But it is worth cause i want release tension
"Tui Hei Ngam Sun"
Now i really want to thank my parent for bringing the document to me
And sry that i had a bad mood for this 2 days
Because of bad mood, i had dissapointed my parent
I promise i will control my emotion
I am here to repeat, i am sry dad and mom

Regards,
Teh A.K.A Rambutan

1 comment:

  1. relax bro ~ chill ~
    hee ..
    will add u in my blog 2 ..
    *tasya*

    ReplyDelete