Friday, August 28, 2009

NaNaNa

Yeah finally reached home~~sweet sweet~
1st time i gonna do is train my table tennis
2nd eat all i can kakakakak
3rd is go find friend
Today i had received a call from a uncle
He is ah shu
He always play table tennis with me
Advice too
He ask me whether i got participate the coming competition or not
Me:Yes, i sure participate. Cause i want to take this chance to see melaccan skill as well
For sure my table tennis's senior improve alot, they can play for 7 days in a week
But i only can play twice per week zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cause the training ground not available everyday
Ah Shu, i will try my best to appeal back melacca if can
Table tennis is my life~my soul
I can't find a kaki to play with me during weekands
Unlike in Melacca ~sigh~
MMU closed Tournament is around corner
I havent prepared yet zzzzzzzz
Well beside that, the objective i go back
1st=see old friend?
2nd=see someone?
3rd=competition
4rd=enhance skill
5th=let me think 1st haha

Feel like i am changing?@@
I dun want break the "promise"
But i know i can't control my mind


Regards,
Teh A.K.A Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment