Monday, August 31, 2009

Low spirit

I dunno why
I wonder why i so low mood~spirit
Play ball no pakai brain
When i flash back this event, ownself ketawa lol
Competition is coming~and seems like i get nth improve from it
Sei lo~~go back melacca sure lose de T_T
What i hope is to get a nice draw xd
This time my target would be enter semi-final
Hope everything will be smooth carry on

Perhaps a change?
I am feeling toward something which is not recommended by friend
IT'S NOT EASY TO DO IT!!
I wish i wont get mad of it
Friend advice jor but still dun want masuk telinga
As what they say
I have to overcome it by myself
Kena liao baru can learn from it
That's mean i need to pay something to get something-Scarcity meh!!?
Is cruel and i dun wish to get that in the end
I will be the one who get low mood
I am not clueless
I need time to improve myself in terms of cognitive thinking

Be clear what am i doing!!
Don't ever do some stupid+wasting time stuff
If i did something wrong or stupid
I dun mind as long as i gain something

2morrow gonna have a badminton with friend
wee wang wang
Hope i can get back my morale

No comments:

Post a Comment