Thursday, August 27, 2009

Less sleep but active day

And the shadow of the day had passed
I see the dream light
I see the rainbow
I see the sun smilling to me
I had overcome the obstacles
Feel so boring n i meet a new friend
Is really funny to share it out
I always see wrong person
I ask her ( Am I dreaming? Why i always see wrong ppl one?)
She: May be u add wrong ppl(facebook and msn)
Well, i dun mind of it
Since already add, just continue it
Life is full of colour
We chat for almost 5hours yesterday
And i dunno why i suddenly mention some of her's history
She curious and ask me -Answer is provided in her facebook
I had spend time reading her facebook profile and the pic
I slept at 6am and wake up at 8.30am
Wake up like nth
Am i a robbot?lol
Feel not so tired
On 1pm,i had a presentation
Praise myself 1st because i had improved from previous presentation
The preparation for it is totally undescribable
This time dint prepare or memorize well because i just chat msn till very late in the morning
But i use my theory that i had learn from test book and explain to lecturer and coursemate
Luckily they understand my "Allien" Language haha
Besides that, i had answer the lecturer answer based on my understanding
I feel like i am the only clever guy in the group
But i dint perform well in the mid-term test ZzZ
After finish the presentation, i wanna fly ~fly to somewhere i belong
Planned to go table tennis today, too bad the weather dun want give me face
Rain all the evening T_T
Usually rain give me a symbol of sadness
Feel so moody, is time for sleep wakakkakaka

She says that i am very废
Can't wait 2morrow cause i wanna go back PD to gather with friends
Friend Forever~~~
Wee wang wang
Regards,
Teh A.K.A Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment