Sunday, August 30, 2009

Next


Yesterday
I went to stay over nite at friend's house
There's 2 emo guy in the house with a neutral guy me xd

They faced the same situation

The person they love already had BF
I felt sympathy on both of them

So we decided to drink red wine to end up the day

They really pro~ drunk till the sercret also spoke out

Well, it was good to forgot the past by drunk seriously=.='

But that's not the way to forgot the sad thing

There's still got other way to do it

Well, i only took 3 1/2 cup of it

In the end, i was the survivor who din't drunk xd


Well, gambateh lo heng dai

Both of you have ur own talent

Dun give up

There's still alot flower around both of you

How about me?

They advice me too

What about now?

Direction is given

I was waiting the time to meet someone

I wanted to grip the chance

Future is in my hand

I will create a new destiny

Regards,
Teh.A.K.A Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment