Saturday, October 10, 2009

1st blog by someone and holiday

I am glad that i am inside her blog
She describes me as tall,kind and active in sports
She thinks that i am a good guy haha
+ there are 2 mystery guy
And i know who they are
But i am the 1st guy she describe
It makes me feel proud and "gay"
But do i have the opportunity to become the mystery guy??

Everything Breath that i take
I feel that she is on my mind
I remembered that the 1st day i knew her was the 1st day i open my blog
The blog was so terrible with all the vulgar words xd

For me
Blog is the place for human to express feeling
That's y my friends say that i always write all the emo thing xd

Holiday period~~~ Hurray~~~
Actually i am planning to go back melacca to find my foundation friends
I miss them very much
AS well as my hometown friend
But most of them are facing STPM
well,gambateh for them
Rambutan always support u all in terms of mentality haha

Regards,
Teh A.K.A Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment