Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Up And Down

The big mood swing of the day
Who knows? The result is out today
It is like a earth-shaker!!
Pa Pa T_T
Worry of the result....................................

Omg!!!!! Due to lazyness, i get bad result ...Feel wanna punch thing, but i dint do it



Sad sad T_T

U jump, i jump lol

I am not stupid!
I wont go suicide
Cause it just a small obstacle



Just a pic of it, if i die
parent sure sad of it
So i never think of suicide
Be strong and never give up!!


SQuc/s320/screenTrinityRO+PKv12006.jpg" border=0> Where lai de?Gonna meet someone?hehe
Hint=the place where angel stay xd




320/screenTrinityRO+PKv12008.jpg" border=0>I meet with the Valkyrie hehe^^ A.K.A Nv Shen





Thx for sacrifice ur time to console the down guy-me
I really appreaciate it very much
Result bad doesn't mean i am hopeless, i will score it back!!> <DIV>I will revenge it to get better score!!
&nbsp;
Thx for the nite
To my parent:
I am sry dad and mom, ur son had dissapointed both of u T_T
V>I promise i will study hard for the rest of my life
I will not waste ur money and destory the hope
Usually i will be the active guy who always talk talk talk
But 2day i become the passive
She becomes the active
She is excel in consoling ppl

I feel happy because when i am the down-curved moon
There are few stars sparkling beside me
I will never feel alone
There are the motivator
I will do it better next time!!













































































No comments:

Post a Comment