Monday, October 5, 2009

The exam period

As time pass by
I had finish 3 papers -marketing(hell paper), Malaysian studies(better paper), and Microeconomics( Best Paper) xd
Today the microeconomics paper told me that i will get a better score ^^
Beside that's, it told me that understanding was better than memorizing the rubbish topic
Even though i dint studied much on it but i still managed to do it out the solution

This few day, i keep on hugging with the library
Concentration paid was better than studied at apartment
I discovered a pair of disgusting couple in the earth=.='
So far for me, it was the most irritating couple that i ever saw
Hugged with each other in the library, spoiled the library....
Just imagined two dinosaur hugged 2gether...

Today
I saw my Valkyrie during lunch hour
My friend was teasing me T_T
Their observation were so strong-.-'
Nth was out of their sight

In a land of the daybreak
I still studied for my final exam
sometime facebook lah xd or gaming
While for my roommate, he was enjoying his long holiday!!! Very envy wei!!!
He only got 1 exam this sem.........
Well, enjoy ur holiday buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment