Friday, October 30, 2009

Back to Home

I will start the story by writting my mood
2day the day parent come and fetch me back home
1st, i can't show any smile cause i am having a bad result
2nd, i am emo-ing
3rd, whatever they say is really very hard for me to absorb
The more they say when i am driving, the more faster i drive the car
I know i am stupid cause i拿命来玩
The moment they give me courage and support
I feel i wanna cry, but i endure it
They are rite, i play too much and din't pay attention during lecture
Beta year is totally dif with foundation year
Oh i am sorry
I will fight again which is study hard
1 time fail doesn't mean i will fail next time

Anyway, congratz to anyfriend who score higher grade
For the friend in the same boat with me, pls try harder next time

I will repeat this sentence again
Nothing can last forever, but friendship will
人不能没有希望,没有希望就是注定会失败
人活着要有目标,要努力去争取
人活着要有朋友,没有朋友生活就会很闷
朋友们的支持也很重要
我现在才知道。。。。。。。。
友情永远都是那么温暖的

No comments:

Post a Comment