Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Busy or excuse?

Sry for some of the melaccan friend
Last week i going back for competition and see friend
But some of you i might miss out
Sry guys and gurls, i really busy for competition for 1 day mah
And i staying at Koo's house
I just know that some of you always ask my news
I am fine and statisfy the life in Cyber
Some of you might say that i got target in Cyber?
Hmm, in future may be got? hahaha
Ask me when i back to melacca again ^^hehe

In this few day, some funny thing happen
Only me and you know it
When i see you
We are shy
I run out of words to say
In the end, we end it with hi and ............................................
She saids that we are still new
May be time can helps us
Perhaps i should be active more
A blank mind with alot of spaces

Waiting someone to fill in my mind?
Hahahaha
I am waiting for it


No comments:

Post a Comment