Thursday, September 10, 2009

Helping mind with limited strength

She was not happy today
She was sad
Something happen on her
What should i do?
I don't even know how to console her
What i can do is wish her to pass this tough period
Be strong
ur friend and i will always support you
I have thousands of question marks in my mind
But she wont tell me or let me know
Answer always discover by myself
May be we are still new to each other

Being hate and betrayed by friend?
I had the experience and the taste too
I was insane on the time
Being stab by friend with some personal reason
I need to thank the betrayer for making me awake
You teach me lesson
I should appreaciate it
Who knows sometime we might gain something from one incident?

Don't be the tree
Once the wind blow
It starts to shake
Be the grass
No matter Rain or wind comes
It will still there
True friend Does't want to see u sad like this
Gambateh

Regards,
Teh A.K.A Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment