Friday, September 25, 2009

Today's life

Should be thankful
Cause i reach MMU cyber in safety condition
This morning the car got little problem
I Was worry on the time
Dam lucky
After my parent drove back to PD and went for car repair
Lucky it was a small damage-A small accessories spoil

Talk about study
Finally i back to study mood (not 100% yet xd)
So i choose to study in the library with someone
I just want to maintain the relationship
We still can be in the same class for 4 years
As i know that someone has already fall in love with someone
As Hao kor say: she happy enough lo,for what we need to be worry?
As time goes beyond, i believe miracle happen^^



I saw a terrible video today
is a shame for those kids parent
Pls help me spread this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNvOCEu4b6s&feature=PlayList&p=AA7F0F48479ABD23&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10

My comment for these video
For those kids parent, pls teach ur son/daughter
Do not spoil the Malaysia's Image
So young learn ppl how to speak vulgar word?
I am sure those kids will get something bad when they grow up soon
I believe Karma although i am a free thinker
Do good, pay good
Do bad, pay bad
I am sure that most of the reader will agree with my statement

No comments:

Post a Comment