Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy passing through

3days 2 nites melacca trip ended ^^
I had gain something and lost something
Gain was more than Lost
The table tennis tournament was ended on 5/9/2009 saturday
Finally i break my own personal record
I got a 3rd in mens double but too bad i had lost in Man's single
The johor state player was strong zzzzz
What i gain from it is the quality of mind set.
Without EQ,for sure the player cannot played well
2ndly, the teamwork-"默契" is the most important one
Play safe~hit safe~block safe~attack safe~xd safe all the way
Thx for my partner encourage and advice
We managed to handle the match very well
From 10am play till nite 6.45pm
Tired,then rushed back to j-jay house for bathing
Nite 4guys going out to wet at Dataran Pahlawan lol
Tired mood>Walk>Eat>Play at game station>balik koo's house
The time had came
I went to bath~and the 3 guys(pok,koo,j-jay) were setting something but i dunno
Finish bath,ngam ngam 12am^^
Boom happy birthday to me@@
I tot i will solo celebrate my birthday
Lucky in the end no
I was not alone
I still had friends
Thx 3 of all you de birthday cake and wish
The 1st 3 birthday sms-wisher will be 2 RO friend-Alex and Corn 3rd=Sandra A.K.A Ring RIng
Next would be the ps2-ing
I got no mood to play at all
Tired Dou Sei !!!!!+The game was boring
Ultraman become lao ya man
Played judi card also no mood
And i lazy layan ppl xd
Sleep all the way~i was the death fish~
They really crazy
Play tilam war!!!!! Kick lai Kick Qu~
Pity for the skeleton koo always got bully haha
All Steal tilam so that to get a nice sleep place
Only got 2 tilam
The most pity guy Was Mr.j-jay haha
His head got knocked by the chair 3 times
I played a while then went back sleep
Mana tau today waked up hand and leg pain
Someone slash my leg!!! Dunno which mangkali did it!!!
But i was happy~4 kids playing the tilam war haha

I had lost something?
Should say i am going to give up something that i miss and love
The destiny is doom

The new destiny will be born soon
There's nth to hide
We are still good friend
Take care "someone"

For new "Someone"
I am coming

Regards,
Teh A.K.A Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment