Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Virgo of the day

Don't believe everything you hear
"Someone may not share the past or current status with you"
Absolutely 100% Correct. Someone really don't want share her past or current status with me T_T ~This few days pass like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Feel lifeless
May be i too rush or what. I have no idea at all
From the 1st day i know her, i already prepare for everything
Gambateh!!

Ask questions before you make a sudden move to become intimate or make promises that you may not be able to fulfill once you have the facts... Why so true de=.='!!! 100% true
She do ask me to promise her something, but i worry i can't do it zzzzzzzzzzz
I had overcome some situations.
Be4 i success overcome it, i had asked my friend as my advisor
He do teach me lots of thing especially the fashion, mannerism, and the way of speak

Today is the neutral mood
Is time to go home now ^^
Miss my parent and friends
Miss my table tennis table haha
Miss my present also^^
Miss mom's Cook food
Miss the conversation with dad
Miss the time playing dota with Kor Kor
Miss the time yum cha with friend

Port Dickson~ I am coming back soon~

Regards,
Teh A.K.A Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment