Sunday, September 13, 2009

Something wrong?

Yesterday the moody day
Only the rain accompany me for the whole night
Moody for no reason?
Tell me what's going on?
If you open your eyes
U will know something is wrong
I watching movie on the night
Deep inside
It was a rush? what a rush?
Cause the lease possibilty
That i would lose of you
I keep running from the truth
All i ever think about is you

Do you ever think
When you r sad or alone
I try to make u smile
When you r boring or moody
I try to chat with you

When i see u smile
I see the sun shining
When i sad
I see the down curve moon

Thousands of question in my mind
Should i do that? Or shouldn't i?
I had the chance?
But in the end i become the spoiler of myself
Out of sight, out of mind

就算我多厉害,最后也只是剩下一堆黄土
人生匆匆数十载
唯一恒久不变的就只有“情”
只有至死不渝的感情才能够长存于世上

No comments:

Post a Comment