Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What neighbours told me

They: Go lah if u want, we support u in terms of spirit
They: Is a sweet process be4 u success chase someone
They: Is like a hell after u success chase someone
They: U sure gg in the end if u cannot handle nicely
They: Wait is useless, start do something!!

Thx for the comment from friend
That's what they told me this few days
Based on their experience
They want me to learn from it
And do not follow their foot step
Feeling sweet as chasing someone?
Yes, i got the feeling
Feeling hard when someone's heart on other side?
Yes, dam hate this feeling
Too bad i got no idea how to "Steal"the heart back
I am not a !heart-stealer!

No topic of the day
I just saw MMU server's Ro today
Actually i feel excited
Who knows, the server close for unknown reason zzzzzzzzzzzz

What i agree is start doing something be4 regret

Regards,
Teh A.K.A Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment