Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wee wang wang

The time has come
I am going back to melacca to see foundation friends
As well as my senior
I miss you all so much
Rambutan is alone in the cyber zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Something i need to solve in melacca?
Oh no, i dun want face the truth
But i know i gonna make a decision for my future
I remember each flash as time goes beyond
The happy and the sweet moment i have to forget it
Or should i keep inside it?
I dun wish to erase it
It colourize the part of my life
There's nth inside~memories left abandon
This coming saturday competition is totally a challenge for me
I had to face alot strong senior xd
wish they dun early knock me out kaka
And thx for ur wish
I will try my best to perform it
Ur voice is all i heard
That i get what i deserve

Someone calls me fruit xd

Regards,
Teh A.K.A Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment