Friday, September 11, 2009

I am so Gay!

Please understand the meaning of gay be4 u read it thx

Hearing..........
Hear the whisper from your heart
Feel that you are better and happy today
I am glad that you are recover

A life will never reach perfection even when you tried your best
Learns to verify the true and the masked, some intent to be true whilst some intent to hurt
Dun expect that everyone to be like you
Just be what you are
You meant to be

Yes !i believe trust is the main key in building a relationship

It reminds me a funny thing how ppl recognize me-the Rambutan xd
I was wearing all in black formal attire with "a pair of white socks" during my marketing presentation day =.='
That's the special dress code she recognize me xd
Haha, i am glad that she can remember me even though my formal attire is not fashionable
That's the time u start to know me

Thx for the night
We had a great chat
Wish you have a sweet dream tonight

Regards,
Teh A.K.A Rambutan

No comments:

Post a Comment